Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
We are now seeking a Finance & Administrative Assistant on a part-time, permanent basis with opportunity for further growth in the role with increased hours as the company scales up growth across all departments.
- Process invoices & payments
- Process employee expense claims
- Processing customer invoices on monthly basis for orders received.
- Journals and nominal ledger administration
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control duties and monitoring aged debtor list
- Helping out with monthly payroll
- General office / admin duties as required
- Previous experience in a Finance role
- Experience with accounts package, Xero preferred
- Minimum of 5 (A*- C) GCSE grades including English & Maths with good accuracy in spelling, grammar and numeracy.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a small company (often on your own) environment with total responsibility for the accounts/administration
- Looking for a long term opportunity
- 1-2 years experience in a finance position
The role is part time permanent and will be for approx 8-12 hours per week with flexibility with how you complete the hours every week. We anticipate the role to increase to approx. 3 days per week within 6-9 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which can in turn offer you a stable future, increasing responsibility with future opportunities as well as a competitive salary of circa £24k-£25k pro rata per annum.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. Applications close 25th February 2022.