We are looking for an experienced Sales Director, UK to add value to our client’s growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the management team. The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
What are we looking for?
To be considered as a Sales Director, UK you will need to:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Building strong business relationships with our existing customer base to drive awareness, usage and adoption of our products across all levels
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets
- Oversee all marketing activities with our 3rd party provider, managing budget and strategic plans
- Recording all sales information accurately and efficiently using our Sales CRM
- Achieving agreed budgets and targets based on sales growth
- Full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 penalty points)
- Proven experience as sales director or other relevant role. Preference will be given to those with experience in the fertility sector
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business, finance or relevant field. MBA is desirable
- Experience with start-ups, scale-ups or young businesses would be advantageous
Examen is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. This is a home-based role with regular travel to customer sites required.
The successful candidate will benefit from Examen’s benefits package including, laptop, pension, healthcare, car allowance and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Salary will be commensurate with experience with OTE circa £80k including commission plan and car allowance